Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good things about Gacheon immersion camp

Gacheon Global English Immersion camp is really good, right?!
If someone has me post about 3good things of this camp
Ummmmmmm,,,,,Let’s see……

First thing I like most is food!

Sometimes, some of us complain about our menu…however, honestly, I liked all!We ate lunch for spaghetti? That was also good though, Gam-ja tang for dinner!! It’s like I can’t wait for dinner anymore!

Second thing is air conditional system!!

Even though, I thought it was winter last night in my dorm room…So, honestly, I don’t want to go home!! My mother will constantly try to turn off air conditioner. "I want to be cooooolll!!"t_t

Last thing I like is Gym! You know guys? It is summer…it’s about time for a muscle!

a condition of this gym is not that cool I know but it’s plenty enough to exercise and grow our muscle! And basket ball stadium is also really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment